Home » » صحابہ کرام رضی اﷲ عنہا

صحابہ کرام رضی اﷲ عنہا


















Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

6 March 2015 at 22:32

Assalam o Alaikum wa Rahmatullah e wa Barakatoho,
Ezzat M,aab Muhtram Shaikh sahib! I am student of PhD Islamic Studies
in Sargodha University.My topic for PhD thesis is " PUNJAB MAEN ULOOM
UL QURANWA TAFSEER UL QURAN PER GHAIR MATBOOA URDU MWAD'' please guide
me and send me the relavent material.I will pray for your success and
forgiveness in this world and the world hereafter.
Jzakallah o khaira.
hopful for your kindness.
your sincerely and Islamic brother,
RafiudDin
Basti dewan wali street Zafar bloch old Chiniot road Jhang saddar.
Email: drfi@ymail.com, rafiuddinqamar@gmail.com mob:03336750546,03016998303

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011. Al Asir Channel Urdu Islamic Websites Tarjuman Maslak e Deoband - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by piscean Solutions Published by AL Asir Channel
Proudly powered by AL Asir Channel